Almost all women that are diagnosed with fibroids are offered the very radical treatments such as a hysterectomy or myomyectomy. But few are aware of other minimally invasive treatment options.
Save your uterus
5 Benefits of UFE over hysterectomy or myomyectomy
- Preservation of the uterus
- Effective for multiple fibroids and large fibroids
- Recurrence of treated fibroids is very rare
- Can be performed as an outpatient procedure
- Covered by most major insurance companies
Download our brochure, UFE is a non-invasive procedure with a quick recovery time.
In this brochure you will better understand:
- What is Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)?
- How is a Uterine Fibroid Embolization Performed?
- Benefits of UFE over hysterectomy or myomyectomy
- What is the UFE Efficacy?
Download the brochure:
© Unique Interventional LLC. – 2020. All rights reserved.
Website by PITHY MARKETING